When will the money come off my credit card?
On the same day every month. If you complete the credit card form on the 5th July, you’ll be debited the same amount on the 5th August, 5th Sept etc.
How do I cancel my subscription or change my credit card details?
Log in to your account using the icon in the top right-hand corner of the web page. From there you can cancel a subscription and update details such as credit card info and address.
Can I buy a subscription as a gift?
Totally. You just enter your gift recipients details (name, address) in the SHIPPING ADDRESS and enter your details in the BILLING ADDRESS. Unsubscribe when you gift is complete.
What can I spend the gift card on?
You can redeem your gift card on any item/s in the SAME CUP web store. Merch, equipment, filters - it can all be yours!
What is your return/refund policy?
SAME CUP offers a hassle-free return and exchange policy that lets you exchange any purchased item provided that it meets the following conditions:
· Returns are within 14 days of receiving your order.
· Items are unused and show no signs of use, wear or damage and are returned in the original packaging.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy. Our returns and exchange policy does not include the cost of return shipping. This must be borne by the customer as we are unable to cover the shipping costs associated with a change of mind purchases – pleased choose items carefully when ordering.
Please contact the SAME CUP team via email@example.com or using the contact form within 14 days of receiving your order.
We will happily offer the refund of a purchased item(s) if it meets any of the following conditions:
· It is physically faulty or damaged and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. Same Cup or the distributor will determine the extent of the failure.
· The incorrect item was shipped or does not match the represented description and/or images of the item.
· The item was out of stock or unavailable at the time the order was placed.
All refund claims must be made by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form within 7 days of receiving your order.
What happens if my subscription credit card payment fails?
When a payment fails, you get an email notification. Your email includes a link to update your billing information.
The charge is attempted again after five days, and then for a final time five days after that. If the payment fails for a third time, the order and subscription are cancelled. Customers can update their payment information from their Customer Account.
Can I pause my subscription?
No. If you want to pause your subscription, you should cancel the subscription, and purchase the subscription product again in the future.